Further customize your profile with profile cards. Create up to 6 profile cards for friends to view when clicking through your profile. Or share your creations with friends directly!
1. Head to the lobby and click on the cards icon on the right of the the top-left lobby menu
After the above animation, you will see this page:
2. Click on the “Add new card” button to create a card
The page below will appear where you can fully customize your card:
3. Here, you'll be given numerous custom options to decorate your profile card
Here are the options for editing your card:
- GIF: search through a collection of GIFs, stickers and Unsplash images for your card
- GIPHY Text: search for a specific word or phrase and choose from a variety of options
- Text Boxes: for something more simple than the GIFHY Text, use this option to generate a text box
- Whiteboard: use this feature to create a drawing within your card
- Upload: upload your own GIF or image to add a personalized touch to your card
4. Use the “Edit Background” button at the top of your card to change your card’s backdrop
Different background options include: solid colors, Unsplash images, or uploading your own
5. Need help customizing your card? Click the “inspire me” button on the left of the card canvas to ask the curious cat for some inspiration
The prompt will appear right below the card canvas after clicking the button
6. To delete a card or start over, click the three dots in the bottom right corner next to the card canvas to restart
7. After finishing up your profile card, click the check mark button in the top right corner next to the card canvas to save it and see it in your collection
8. After creating your first card, you can customize up to 5 more, for a maximum of 6 total cards
To see your card in use, click your profile icon in the top right corner of the page and click the arrow after seeing your basic account information.
All Here users accessing your profile will be able to see your cards, such as in rooms or through DMs, so customize wisely, and have fun!