Tell your friends how you’re feeling by adding a Mood to your profile. Express how you feel with text and emojis, and personalize it with custom fonts and colors!
To add a Mood:
1. Head to your Profile in either the lobby or in a room by clicking on your profile icon in the top right. The "+ Add Mood" button will appear at the bottom.
2. Press + Add Mood to add your status.
Use the emoji button on the right side of the text input box to add emojis to your mood.
3. Then customize your mood with the palette button on the left of the text input box to change the font and colors.
- Font: choose from a variety of typographies for your mood to be displayed in
- Color: choose the color you want for the box surrounding your mood
- Text: edit the color of the font you chose your mood to be displayed in
4. After finalizing your mood and customization settings, click on the check mark button below it to save your status so your friends can see how you’re feeling!
5. Your friends will be able to see your mood after clicking on your profile or when you join a room with them by hovering over your camera!
You can also see your friends moods when you hover over their cameras.