What are Tags?
Tags let your friends know when you want them to look at something in your Room! They’ll appear as a thought-bubble on the room canvas and will notify your friend in your direct messages. Friends can tag you and you can tag friends!
How do I tag someone on web & desktop?
To tag someone on web, follow these steps:
1. Add an object or element to your room that you want your friend to see. Taggable objects include:
- GIFs, stickers, & images
- Photobooth Memz
- Videos in the Media Player
- Text Notes, Whiteboard Drawings & Games
- Widgets like Top Members & Active Room Time
2. Hover over the object to bring up the "@" option
3. Tap the "@" to bring up your Friends List
4. Choose a Friend to Tag and press "Tag Friends" — that's it!
How are my friends notified when they're tagged?
1. Through Direct Messages
Your friend will receive a push notification for a new DM that will contain your tag. The tag will take them directly to the element in the room that you tagged them on.
2. On the Room Canvas
The room canvas will also show a tag icon in the shape of a chat bubble indicating who has been tagged. Those icons disappear once the friend views the tag.
Can I tag anyone or just friends?
You can only tag friends (anyone on your Friends List) and friends can only tag you!