If your screen share is lagging or the performance isn't as high as you'd like, try changing the quality of your screen share stream.
There are 4 quality settings:
- Gaming - highest fps for when you're streaming a game
- Cinema - a balance of fast fps & high resolution for the best movie streaming quality
- Presentation - super high resolution for crisp presentations
- Standard - for a low connection when you need to fight off lag
To change your screen share quality, follow these steps:
Step 1: Enter a room & start a screen share
- the screen share option is the first icon on the tool bar
Step 2: Hover over the stream until you see the quality button in the upper-left corner of the screen share
- the default is set to Cinema, so if you're watching a movie or show, you're probably on the best setting!
Step 3: Tap the Quality button to open the menu options
- You'll see 4 options — see what each option does above
Step 4: Choose an option that's best for what you're sharing