Delete a Hub from the settings! Follow these steps:
1. Enter a Hub that you own
- You must be the owner of the Hub. You can't delete a Hub that's not yours (but you can leave it).
2. Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner to pull up the Hub settings
3. Navigate to the bottom of the Hub settings until you see Delete Hub
- Note: If the Delete Hub button is grayed out, that means you still have members in your Hub. Make sure you remove all Hub members before deleting!
4. Confirm in the pop-up window that you want to delete your Hub