Here requires access to certain ports to enable video and audio connections. Some VPNs and Firewalls may block that access. If you experience Camera or Mic issues, please verify that you are not on a VPN (or disable any VPNs). Some Internet Service Providers include strict firewalls in their router settings. It is possible one of these settings is unintentionally preventing your machine from connecting with our Video/Audio servers.
You can run the following tests to determine if you have a network issue:
- Full WebRTC test—this test takes about 40 seconds and will check your network to ensure your computer can connect with a WebRTC service. Please go to https://www.webcasts.com/webrtc/ and hit "Start Test" at the bottom of the page
- If anything is Red, your network is most likely the problem. Try switching networks (tether to your phone, find a different network or hotspot) to see if you can connect
- There also could be a Firewall or VPN issue. Please disable any VPNs or Firewalls. Ping us at email@example.com for more assistance
- Mic Test—this test takes about 3 seconds and will check to make sure your Mic connects to your browser. Please go to **https://www.onlinemictest.com/** and run the test. If the test fails, quit and restart your browser to resolve
- Speaker Test—this test takes about 3 seconds and will check to make sure your speakers connect to your browser. Please go to **https://www.onlinemictest.com/sound-test/** and run the test. If the test fails, quit and restart your browser to resolve