All of the room creation tools can be accessed by tapping on the movement joystick in the left of the bottom toolbar.
From the slide up toolbar, you will find your room creation tools. These buttons add unique elements to the room for endless creative possibilities. Here are what each tool does (from bottom to top):
- This button allows you to share an invite to your current room through text message, email, Discord, or social media like Twitter.
- You can also copy the link directly and save for later.
- The green Screenshare icon allows you to screen share from your iPhone into the Here room. Both desktop users and other users on mobile will be able to see your screen. You can go to apps like Tik Tok or YouTube to watch videos or scroll through Twitter with your friends.
- When you click the "Screenshare" button, a menu will ask you to choose the source of the broadcast. Scroll down until you see the Here app. It looks like this:
- Once you click the Here app, your broadcast will begin in the room, and other users will be able to see your phone screen.
- The purple Image button allows you to add your own images to the room. When you click on this button, it will ask you how you'd like to import your own image.
- You can click Take Photo which will bring up your phone's camera so you can snap a quick pic and insert it right in the room.
- You can also click the Upload Photo button to choose pictures from your phone's photo library.
4. GIFs / Stickers
- The pink GIF button lets you add any GIF or Sticker from GIPHY's library directly to the room. Once you click on the GIF / Sticker button, you have 5 tabs you can choose from:
- Once you choose the type of animated content you'd like to add, just tap it and it'll appear right in the room.
- The blue Draw icon allows you to create temporary drawings in the room. You can draw anywhere in the room and choose the color of the pen by selecting the dropper icon.
- The drawings will disappear after around 10 seconds, so these drawings are for temporary doodles, sketches, outlining ideas, or marking something on the screen. (Or drawing a mustache on a friend)
- Any element that you can add to the room. (such as GIFs, stickers, and images) have their own set of controls. If you long-press any of these elements, you can:
- scale the element to make it larger or smaller
- rotate the element
- send the element to the front or back of the screen (behind other elements)
- mirror the element
- If you click the three dots, you will be able to:
- duplicate the element
- share the element (send in a message, save to your camera roll)
- delete the element