1. Downloading the App
- To download our mobile app, head to the Apple AppStore on your iOS device and search "Here - Talk, Text, Watch" OR head to this link which will take you to the AppStore directly.
2. Logging In
- Once you download the app, you can log in to an existing account OR sign up directly in the app with an email or password.
- You can log in three different ways:
- with Google
- with Apple
- with Email
3. Entering or Creating a Room
- If you're entering a room via mobile from an existing room link, Here will take you directly to that room once you log in.
- If you have rooms from an existing account, the Here mobile app will show all of the rooms you created on desktop in the homepage. The homepage will look like this:
- If you're creating a new room, you can click the white Create Room button at the bottom of the app's home screen OR click the white Plus button in the top right-hand corner of the home screen next to the profile picture.
- If you click either of these buttons, the app will take you to a Template Selection page where you can choose from a variety of room types based on theme. There are specific categories you can browse through such as Anime, Romance, Places, and Fandom. Here is what that page looks like:
- Click on the template you'd like to have as your room.