1. Downloading the App
- To download our mobile app, head to the Apple AppStore on your iOS device and search "Here - Talk, Text, Watch" OR head to this link which will take you to the AppStore directly.
2. Logging In
- Once you download the app, you can log in to an existing account OR sign up directly in the app with an email or password.
- You can log in four different ways:
- with Phone Number
- with Google
- with Apple
- with Email
3. Entering a Room
- If you're entering a room via mobile from an existing room link, Here will take you directly to that room once you log in.
- If you have rooms from an existing account, the Here mobile app will show all of the rooms you created on desktop in the homepage.
4. Creating a Room
- Click the white Plus button in the top right-hand corner of the "Rooms" lobby
- Room Creation icon looks like a door — see below:
- You will be taken to the Template Selection page where you can choose from a variety of room types based on theme.
- There are specific categories you can browse through such as Anime, Romance, Places, and Fandom
- Click on the template you'd like to have as your room.
5. Adding Friends
- To learn how to add friends, head to this article, "How do I add Friends on iOS?"
6. Creating a Chat
- To learn how to add friends, head to this article, "How do I create a Chat on iOS?"