1. How to Log In
- Once you download the app, you can log in to an existing account OR sign up directly in the app with an email or password.
- You can log in three different ways:
- with Google
- with Apple
- with Email
2. How to Set a Profile Picture
- You can change your Profile Picture by clicking on your current profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the home screen. Once you click on this icon, you'll see a Change Avatar option. Choosing this option will allow you to pick between taking a photo or choosing a picture from your Photo Library on your phone.
3. Messaging & Notifications
- You can enable notifications for messages in the Here app. You can also enable or disable notifications for specific rooms, which you can read more about in the next article.
- To enable or disable notifications on Here, follow these steps:
- Open Settings
- Go to Notifications
- Scroll until you see the Here app
- Toggle "Allow Notifications" (it will appear green when it's on)
- To turn notifications back off, just toggle "Allow Notifications" again (it will appear gray when it's off)
4. How to Log Out
- To log out, all you need to do is click your profile icon in the top right-hand corner of the home screen.
- You'll see a red button that says "Logout"
- Click Logout and you will be taken back to the login screen