The Here app allows you to stay up-to-date with what your friends are talking about--even when you're not in the room! There are two types of notifications for the Here iOS app. There are system-level notifications that appear outside of the app and then there are in-app notifications that appear within Here rooms. You can enable or disable notifications for either one All you need to do is follow these steps:
1. System-Level Notifications
- You can enable and disable system-level notifications from Here (meaning notifications that appear outside the app) in the iPhone's Settings. Follow these steps:
- Open Settings
- Go to Notifications
- Scroll until you see the Here app
- Toggle "Allow Notifications" on (it will appear green)
2. In-App Notifications
- You can also enable/disable notifications for specific rooms. To do so, click the 3 vertical dots in the toolbar at the top, then click Mute Notifications. This will mute notifications from chat for that specific room only. You will still see chat notifications for other rooms.
- To unmute notifications for a specific room, go back to the room settings and click Unmute Notifications. Now, chat notifications from the room will appear both in the app and at the OS level.