If you're entering a room via Android from an existing room link, Here will take you directly to that room once you log in.
If you have rooms from an existing account, Here will show all of the rooms you created from desktop on the homepage.
If you're not joining an existing room, you can create a room right in the Here lobby. To create a room, click the Create Room button at the top of the app's home screen.
- The app will take you to a Template Selection page where you can choose from a variety of room types based on theme or activity. There are specific categories you can browse through such as Anime, Romance, Places, and Fandom.
- There are three primary buttons at the top of the Template Selection page:
- Blank Room: The Blank Room button will create an empty room. Think of it as a blank canvas from which you can start from scratch
- Here for Beginners: The Beginners room contains a tutorial for new users. If you're new to the app, this is a good place to start.
- Surprise Me: The Surprise Me button will give you a random template from our templates library. Choose this option if you're feeling adventurous or indecisive!
- Once you select a room you want, there are 3 main features you can set for the room.
- Room Name: The Room Name allows you to change the name of the room to anything you want. This can help you keep track of specific rooms or label rooms for specific purposes.
- Custom Room Link: The custom link option lets you set your own URL that you can type into any browser's search bar to take you directly to that room.
- Lock Room: Room locks will create a waiting room. This means that any visitors to the room will have to be let in by the room owner or host.