Now that you're in the room, there are a number of different controls, permissions, and settings you can toggle to have better moderation over the room.The toolbar at the top of the room is where you will find the device controls and settings. It looks like this:
1. Camera and Microphone
- To turn your camera on, click on the first button in the top toolbar (it looks like a video camera). When the camera is on, the button will turn green. The default camera orientation is to face it toward the user. To flip the camera, click the settings next to the mic button in the toolbar, then choose flip camera.
- To turn your mic on, click the button second from the left in the toolbar (it looks like a microphone). When the microphone is on, the button will be green.
- The settings allows you to choose where you want your camera and mic feed to pull from.
- To flip your camera, tap on the settings then choose the "Flip Camera" button
- To change audio from speaker to receiver, tap on the "Speaker" button
- As of right now, you can not change the background image of the room on Android. To change the image of the room, head to Here on your desktop computer, go to settings, and click Background. To learn my about Backgrounds, head to our article How do I change the Background of my room?
- The chatbox is at the bottom of the room and looks like this:
- When you click on Say Hi in the chatbox, it'll bring up your keyboard so you can start messaging.
- Tap on the history indicator to the left of the chatbox to bring up the chat history.