Here are a few more tips for the Android mobile web app.
1. Inviting People
- There are 3 ways to invite friends to your room from Android mobile web
- Copy the URL
- You can copy the URL to the room from the Google Chrome web browser
- Then paste and send the link via text message, email, or social media.
- Here Lobby
- From the Here lobby, long press on the room that you want your friends to join.
- Then click the 3 dots in the bottom right corner of the room
- Select Copy Link and then share that link via text message, email, or social media
- Enter a Room
- Enter the room that you want your friends to join
- You'll be prompted with an Invite Menu
- From the menu, select "Copy Invite Link" and share the link via text message, email, or social media
- OR you can choose "Connect to Discord" or "Schedule in Google Calendar" which will share the room link in those specific platforms
- Copy the URL
2. Public Rooms
- You can join Public Rooms from Android mobile web. To join a Public Room, go to the Here lobby and select the Public Rooms tab.
- This will take you to a separate lobby specifically for Public Rooms. Select the room that you'd like to join.
- Learn more about Public Rooms in our Public Rooms Section
3. Sound Effects
- The Android app has sound effects. The sound effects are enabled by default and are the same effects you would hear on desktop.
- To disable sound effects:
- Click on your profile picture in either the Here lobby or a Here room to open up your profile settings
- Scroll down to Sound Effects
- Toggle the button off (the button will switch from purple to gray)