With the Here desktop application, you'll have multiple interfaces so that you can keep tabs on all of your rooms and the location of your friends. Here is what each one does:
1. The Candy Bar
- The first interface that will appear is what we call the Candy Bar panel. This panel contains all of the rooms you create.
- This panel is also where you can access your profile (via the profile icon in the bottom left corner) and the template selection screen (via the white plus button in the bottom right corner).
2. Template Selection Screen
- When selecting a template from the white plus button in the bottom right corner, a second interface will pop up with the template selection screen. It is from here that you can create new rooms from scratch or select a pre-made template.
3. Your Room
- Once you choose either a blank room, a template, or an existing room, it will appear in a new interface next to the Candy Bar. The Candy Bar will remain open so that you can monitor your other existing rooms and the locations of your friends.