Once you've added a Here user as a "Friend," you can invite them back to your room by calling them. The Calling feature will send them a direct link to your room through a direct message!
Follow the steps below to call a friend:
- First you'll need to add the person you want to call as a friend
- Then, head to the purple Invite button in the upper right corner of the room
- Select the friend you want to call
- Your friend will receive a call notification that looks like this
- When they click join, they'll be take right to your room.
- To dismiss a call, hover over the calling notification and click on the white X (you can return to the call from the chat box in the direct message with your friend)