The Here mobile app on iOS has a Navigation Bar in the lobby for quick access to your rooms, direct messages, and profile. Simply head to the main lobby of your Here app and you'll notice a white navigation bar with 3 icons and a rolling feed.
Icon #1 – Main Lobby:
- The first icon on the navigation bar is the main lobby with access to all your Here rooms, the room creation menu, and currently active rooms.
- Rooms are organized by activity – meaning the rooms at the top of your main lobby will be the ones where your friends are hanging out.
Icon #2 – Messages:
- The second icon is your Messages page. This contains all of your current direct messages with friends and is where you can start messages with new friends.
- You can learn more about Direct Messages on mobile here.
Icon #3 – Profile:
- The third icon pulls up your Here Profile where you can change your profile picture, background image, bio, and pronouns!
- This is also where you can access your Friends List.
- The rolling feed will show you all the activity happening within rooms and between friends. Recent messages sent within the room along with what room your friends are hanging out in will appear here in real-time!
- If you want to prevent your activity messages for a specific room from appearing in the Rolling Feed, turn off notifications in your room settings. To learn how to Mute Notifications, head here.